Golf Tips For Beginners
2010 Beginners Golf Guide Review
The Simple Golf Swing
Thanks for visiting our site. We put this resource together, not only to give golf tips for beginners but also deliver information for any golfer looking to rebuild their game.
Golf truly is a special game, it doesn’t favor people of any particular shape, size, age or athletic ability. Golfers can practically start at any age and through handicapping play against golfers of varying abilities. And no matter how well or how poorly you or your golfing partners play there is always something to work on. And in the end you’re really only playing against yourself. Golf is not just a sport, its a journey and we’re pleased you’re letting us be part of your journey.
If you are just starting out on your golf journey you might want to look at the basic setup pages. How you address or stand over the ball, how you align your body and club with the target and how you hold the club all have a major impact on how well your ball travels towards the pin. Getting these right from the beginning can give you a great jump start to a better golf game.
If you are looking to improve a particular part of your game just browse the categories on the left. We are adding new articles all the time so feel free to bookmark this page.
You’re About To Discover How To Become A Better Golfer… In Just 30 Days…
By Systematically Implementing A Few Simple But Powerful Techniques!
Inside this 30 day golfing action plan, you will learn…
- The 15 most common mistakes in golfing and how you can overcome every single one of them through focused practice over the next 30 days.
- How to stop slicing, hooking, and just plain missing your tee shots with one week of targeted exercises.
- Why a simple mismeasurement on an approach shot can ruin your game for weeks or months to come – and how to make sure it never happens again.
- Why the short game is the single most overlooked aspect of golf and how you can use this to your advantage to immediately improve your handicap.
- The two most important aspects of putting and how a few simple adjustments can turn around your game on the green forever!
Plus much more in my Free Golf Tips Newsletter Series
There’s so much fantastic information in my free report that everyone is asking me how I can be giving this away for free! Let me tell you, even if you’ve read everything out there on improving your golf (like I have!), you’ll STILL be astounded at these valuable insights.
Get my free report now (and some fantastic free newsletters with even more golf tips and cures)
We’ll email you within the next 5 minutes.
**This is a private mailing list and will never be sold or given away for any reason. Believe me, I hate spam as much as you do! I also make it easy for you to unsubscribe at any time.